I am Currently Seeking General Operatives for a Well Established Production Firm in the Strabane Area. This Role Offers Excellent Training Opportunities at a Competitive Rate Within a Production Environment.
- Follow all safety procedures including wearing of all required personal protective equipment.
- Effectively and safely operate and maintain the assigned machine and all related equipment to ensure all daily orders are met.
- Complete safety observations when assigned.
- Read and follow standard work for assigned machine and machine operations (training provided).
- Follow all standard work processes.
- Verify proper components at the work station before beginning a job.
- Monitor product to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- loading and unloading of produce.
Hours of Work:
12 hour Shifts (6am - 6pm) - Rotating 4 day shifts/ 4 Days Off/ 4 Night Shifts.
GCSE: Math and English, grades C or above (or equivalent).
Previous production experience.
Experience of manual handling (loading and unloading).
Rate of Pay:
£8.66 p/h Initially (After the AWR Qualifying Period (12 weeks), Successful Candidates Will Receive an Additional 20% Day Shift allowance and a 33% Night Shift Allowance p/h).
Successful candidates will receive a competitive pay rate.
Access to parking facilities.
Staff canteen on site.
Training and Progression Opportunities:
Successful candidates will receive training in machine operations, machine maintenance, quality control and
complete a certified Manual Handling course through Grafton Recruitment Ireland.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Maggy at our Derry office on 02871267799 or click on the apply button with you CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.