Our client, a long established manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a General Operative to join their existing team, based at their site in Derrylin, Co Fermanagh
As a General Operative you will be:
- Operating the machinery in a safe working manner
- Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with material
- Reporting machinery faults to the production manager
- Recording information on work sheets
- Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy during the shift
- Previous experience working within a fast moving environment would be an advantage
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic level of computer skills
Hours of work:
- Continental shift pattern
- £21.5k plus 10% monthly bonus
- Over Time
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.