Due to continued growth our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit General Operatives to join their existing team, based at their site in Cavan
As a General Operative you will:
- Work on a production line
- Monitor machines in the production process
- Check quality of the product
- Complete relevant paperwork
- Liaise with maintenance and quality team members with any updates or issues
- Adhere to health and safety and general housekeeping standards
The successful General Operative will ideally have
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Adherence to and appreciation for health and safety
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
Hours of work:
- Rotating 3 week shift pattern
Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm / 4pm - 12 midnight and 12 midnight - 8am
- 9.90 euro per hr plus 10% eves and 15% nights shift allowance
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.