My client based in Dublin 22 are looking for staff for the Warehouse / Distribution Department in Grange Castle for the role of General Operative within the chill section.
This role reports directly to the Shift Supervisor.
Hours of work are as follows:
Midday / Afternoon start.
8 hours per day.
5 days across 7 (Weekend work will apply).
Shift premium applied to hours worked over the weekend.
* To scan and place the correct stock onto pallets.
* To ensure the correct amount of cases are picked & placed onto pallets
* To ensure the correct check digits are scanned while picking.
* Picking at a required rate to complete pick.
* Picking accuracy of 99.9%.
* To place all boxes on correct pallet.
* To ensure pallet is built correctly.
* To ensure no broken pallets are used to pack onto.
* To ensure each pallet is wrapped appropriately following picking/packing
* To ensure that truck is loaded in the correct sequence and onto the correct truck.
* To ensure that all pallets are wrapped, built and labelled correctly prior to loading.
* To ensure 1 pallet from each order are probed at the correct temperature & recorded.
* To ensure that all pallets are wrapped & built correctly before loaded
* To ensure no broken pallets are loaded.
* Experience working in chill environment - desirable.
* Experience working shift work - desirable.
* Minimum of 1 year warehouse experience desirable.
Pay Rate is €11.81