At Grafton Recruitment we are currently seeking candidates for a part time position within a busy food production factory
You will be rotated through different areas on the production line, and will have the opportunity to become familiarised and skilled with the whole production process.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
This position involves a wide range of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Production of bread and confectionery products from scratch
- Packing products on a fast paced production line with a responsibility to meet daily/weekly production requirements
- Complying at all times with SOPs and Safety and Quality procedures in your area.
- Understand HACCP and adhere to all HACCP and food safety standards consistently
- Maintain a hygienic, safe and organised work environment at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding of English
- Own transport would be preferable
- Strong work ethic, with motivation to achieve production targets
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a production environment.
- Must be flexible to work on morning, afternoon and night shifts as start times and days vary throughout the year, dependent upon business demands.
- Manual Handling Cert
- Own transport desirable
- Manual handling certificate.
- Must be flexible in regards to start and finish times and available to work weekends.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: €10 /hour