Grafton Recruitment are currently searching for General Operatives for food production based in Naas.
successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different departments.
. Duties may include but are not limited to;
* Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time.
Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary to senior operatives/ Production managers.
Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
* Adhoc duties as required.
Job Type / Category
The position available requires candidates who are flexible with their working hours, as the factory operates on a 24/7 basis. You will be required to work a minimum of 2-3 shifts per week, however extra ad-hoc shifts are often available.
Examples of shifts may be;
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent
* Flexible and adaptable work ethic
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* High standard of work
* Recognises the importance of quality
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience working nights/weekends
* Hourly rate of €10.10, increasing after successful probationary period.
* Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week, and on weekends.
* Free parking
* Holidays accrued pro-rata
* A subsidised canteen
* A supportive and friendly team and working environment
* Onsite Grafton HR Manager to assist with any queries or issues