GENERAL OPERATIVE, MAYDOWN, DERRY/ LONDONDERRY
Our client has set the goal of sustaining a world-class level of performance and they are currently looking for candidates with high motivation and ambitious drive to join their successful Maydown team for these permanent opportunities.
The execution of routine tasks within a production environment including:
- operating equipment.
- monitoring and responding to process variance.
- validating quality requirements.
- maintaining a high standard of equipment and work area cleanliness.
- 3 GCSEs at minimum grade 'C', or equivalent, to include English & Maths and a Science-based subject, or minimum 12 months' relevant manufacturing experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team, follow defined written job procedures and instructions, and undertake accurate data entry into a computerised system.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation and provide flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to accept responsibility for safety by following all policies and practices.
- Successful applicants, who must be 18 years of age or over by 31st July 2018, will normally be required to work full rotating 12-hour shift patterns (nights and days), averaging 42 hours per week.
- BTEC qualification, or equivalent, in an engineering/science related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience of technology automation and/or digital transformation.
(All of the above criteria may be further enhanced to shortlist for interview)
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including BUPA membership and a Contributory Pension Scheme and performance related pay.
Please call Marc Doorish or Catriona Rooney on 02871 267799 for more information, or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.
Please note, the selection process will include a pre-placement medical and background reference check.