Our client based in Ballyconnell, Co Cavan has vacancies for General Operatives
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As a General Operative your duties will be -
- Operating the machinery in a safe working manner
- Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with material
- Reporting machinery faults to the production manager
- Recording information on work sheets
- Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy during the shift
- Previous manufacturing / construction experience desirable
- Be able to meet the physical and health requirements of the role
- Team player
- Awareness of Health and Safety
Hours of work:
- Shift work
- Rotating one week days and one week nights
- 13 euro per hr
- Free Parking
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.