General Operative Customer service Hospitality Industry Dublin Airport
- THIS ROLE IS A 4AM START WITH LIMITED OR NO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Establish and ensure that customer requirements and expectations are met.
- Attend aircraft where required and sign off flights with airline personnel.
- Continually evaluate and recommend improvements to working practices in respect of specific outcomes.
- To ensure all communications are correct and that they reach the desired audience, punctually, with active follow up to ensure compliance.
- To take responsibility, whilst on duty, for the daily operational requirements of the customers.
- To complete routine performance checks ensuring that departmental and customer targets are met, ensuring flights are catered to specification.
- Act on behalf of Gate Gourmet, as a representative, at external customer meetings / presentations / product evaluations.
- To investigate customer reports or in conjunction with relevant departments and respond accordingly.
- Comply with company H&S and security requirements.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have good standard of written and spoken English
- Must have basic math skills, as a complete count of meals is required
- Must be highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and the ability to make good, sound, independent decisions.
- Must have good attendance and solid work performance
- Must be able to communicate status changes to all parties in a timely manner
- Identify potential problems, analyse information and show quality judgement in decision making.
- Must have basic computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- B- Driving license would be an advantage but no necessary.
- Must be able to work varies shifts, weekends and bank holidays - 5 days over 7.
- Must be able to lift equipment with a max weight of 17kg
- Must be able to work in varies temperatures, as checking of flights is conducted in a holding fridge.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Due to the early start times must have a means of transport to attend work as per roster
NOTE: Ideal candidates needs to provide total of five years references.
Staffline Recruitment part of the Grafton Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a forklift driver for our client in Swords