Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Based in Granville Industrial Estate our client is an innovative renewable energy company which develops renewable fuels.
You will be required to carry out a variety of duties including receiving incoming vehicles and dealing with associated paperwork; operating weighbridge; housekeeping of intake reception area including yard as well as general production work.
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a positive attitude towards work and 'can do attitude'
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work is essential
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English both oral and written
- Previous experience in a meat processing/similar and/or production environment
- Basic computer skills for weighbridge operation and associated paperwork
- Employment with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Excellent rates of pay £9.50 p/hr increasing to £10.18 p/hr after training and successful probationary period
- Full Training provided
For further information please contact Jonny on 02838353335 or apply with your up to date CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org