Staffline Recruitment park of Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for multiple vacancies on General Operative Role on behalf of our Client at St Margaret's Road North Dublin. Our client is a market leader in the food production industry with high demands and growth. The production carried out 7 days a week Monday to Sunday days and nights.
The shift required would be from 06:00 to 14:00, 14:00 to 22:00 and 22:00 to 06:00.
We can be very flexible with the required shifts according to your needs.
The ideal candidate needs to meet the following criteria
- Flexibility, loyalty, honesty
- Previous General Operative experience (but not essential)
- Ability to meet daily production target
- Flexibility and Willingness to work
- Personal hygiene
- Ability to follow instructions and food processing procedures
- Be flexible to work any 5 days out of the 7 days of the week
- Own transport essential
- Full Time working hours (40hrs) availability during each working week
Perks and Benefits
- Basic Rate, Sunday Premium, Night Shift Premium, Overtime rate at 1.5
- Career progression opportunities as Client following internal promotion policy
- Long Term commitment
- Free onsite car park