Staffline Recruitment part of the Grafton Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for multiple vacancies on General Operative Role on behalf of our Client at St Margaret's Road North Dublin. Our client is a market leader in the food production industry with high demands and growth. The production carried out 7 days a week Monday to Sunday days and nights.
The shift required would be from 06:00 to 14:00, 14:00 to 22:00 and 22:00 to 06:00.
We can be very flexible with the required shifts according to your needs.
The ideal candidate needs to meet the following criteria
- Flexibility, loyalty, honesty
- Previous General Operative experience (but not essential)
- Ability to meet daily production target
- Flexibility and Willingness to work
- Personal hygiene
- Ability to follow instructions and food processing procedures
- Be flexible to work any 5 days out of the 7 days of the week
- Own transport essential
- Full Time working hours (40hrs) availability during each working week
Perks and Benefits
- Basic Rate, Sunday Premium, Night Shift Premium, Overtime rate at 1.5
- Career progression opportunities as Client following internal promotion policy
- Long Term commitment
- Free onsite car park