General Operative/Labourer-Immediate Start
We are currently recruiting for multiple vacancies on General Operative Role behalf of our Client at St Margaret's - Dublin . Our client is a market leader in the food production industry with high demands and growth. The production carried out 7 days a week Monday to Sunday morning and afternoon shifts.
The shift required would be from 6AM to 2PM, 2PM to 10PM and 10PM to 6AM.
For people who are available and have transport, there is also the 10AM to 6PM shift available.
We can be very flexible with the required shifts according to your needs.
The Ideal candidate needs to meet the following criteria
- Flexibility, loyalty, honesty
- Previous General Operative experience (but not essential)
- Ability to meet daily production target
- Flexibility and Willingness to work
- Personal hygiene
- Ability to follow instructions and food processing procedures
- Be flexible to work any 5 days out of the 7 days of the week
- Own transport is an advantage (Work bus available )
- Full Time working hours (40hrs) availability during each working week
Perks and Benefits
- Basic Rate, Sunday Premium, Night Shift Premium, Overtime rate at 1.5
- Carrier progression opportunities as Client following internal promotion policy
- Long Term commitment
- Free onsite car park
If you feel you meet above criteria please apply with the "Apply" button below
Job Type: Full-time if available
Salary: €10.10 to €12.62 /hour + Premiums for Overtime
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time