Job DescriptionJob Description
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking applications for Voice Pickers to work at our client site Musgraves Wholesale in Blanchardstown north Dublin.
Job Type / Category
The role will involve picking orders using a headset and preparing cages for delivery.
Successful candidates will work for Staffline Recruitment for a 4 week training period with successful candidates being offered permanent fulltime contract with Musgraves.
Training will take place from 8am - 4pm for the first 4 weeks, after the training period you will be require to work 2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am.
Shift premiums are paid for late working hours and pick bonuses up to €75 extra per week.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 years experience in Warehousing work with Voice Picking experience being a distinct advantage
- Be able to meet the targets as set out
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also own initiative
- Be able to conduct and receive all work instructions through the English Language
- Be available to start work immediately
*What you will get in return
- Rates of €10.82 - €14.07 per hour depending on shifts
- Picking bonuses up to €75 per week when meeting targets
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Full time Musgraves contract on successful completion of training
- Safety boots and Hi Viz provided
- Free manual handling training
- Full paid training
- Staff canteen onsite