Our client has branches across Northern Ireland, England and the Isle of Man. They are one of the leading independent suppliers to the construction industry in the UK and Ireland, serving both trade customers and the general public.
- Helping with manual tasks
- Lifting and stacking of timber
- Cleaning and tidying of sites on a daily basis
- Collection and orderly management of tools and equipment
- Helping out with other day-to-day duties as and when requested
- Attending Health & Safety training where appropriate
Desirable (but not necessary):
- Manual handling cert
- FLT licence
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Grafton on 028 302 51808 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.