Grafton Recruitment are currently searching for Production Operatives, who have experience in Quality Control and Product Inspection. This position will based in a leading food manufacturing factory based in Naas, Co. Kildare
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different areas in the factory.
Duties may include but are not limited to;
* Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time
* Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary
* Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
* Adhoc duties as required.
Job Type / Category
The position available requires candidates who are flexible with their working hours, as the factory operates on a 24/7 basis. You will be required to work 5 out of 7 days a week.
Examples of shifts may be;
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent
* Flexible and adaptable work ethic
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* High standard of work
* Recognises the importance of quality and Health + Safety
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience in Quality Control/Product Inspection
* Previous experience working nights/weekends
* Hourly rate of €9.80, increasing to €9.95 after first 500 hours worked, and to €10.15 after first 1000 hours worked.
* Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week
* Free parking
* Holidays accrued pro-rota
* A subsidised canteen
* A supportive and friendly team and working environment
* On-Site Grafton Account Manager to assist with any queries or issues