As a General Operative, you will be:
- Working in various different departments such as dispatch, production & packaging
- Working as part of a team to meet daily and weekly production targets
- Ensuring high levels of quality products and produced and ensuring health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Previous food manufacturing is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Flexibility in approach to work due to the nature of the changing shift patterns
- On-site canteen
- Free parking
- Opportunity for permanent positions to progress your career (subject to qualifying period)
Hours of work will vary dependent on production volumes so flexibility is a must.
Pay rate will reflect in line with current national minimum wage dependant on age.
To apply, please click on the link below.