German Lease Processor (Contracts Processor)
Our client is looking for a native-level German speaking Lease Processor with desirable legal secretary and/or real estate assistant experience to work on the preparation, review and distribution of leasing contracts.
The ideal person for this position will have general knowledge of real estate transactions and legal documents with excellent writing and analytical skills. The right candidate will also be detail oriented and work well in a team environment.
- Increasing holiday
- Taxsaver tickets.
- Cycle to Work
- Fantastic team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- Demonstrated ability to review legal documents and compare data for deficiencies.
- Customer service, data entry and/or quality control experience is recommended and preferred.
- Must be very detail-oriented and organised.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively juggle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional work ethic; uses time productively, maximises efficiency, and meets challenging work goals while still maintaining flexibility in terms of job responsibilities and workflow.
- Consummate people skills. Demonstrates talent at interacting effectively with all types of people.
- Ability to perform copying, distributing and/or mailing of documents (via regular and/or overnight mail) and other general clerical tasks to support department and/or team members.
- Must be able to type 50-70 wpm.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook (including email and calendaring), Word and Excel.
Why use Grafton?
We just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.