Job title: German Customer Support Specialist
Grafton Recruitment have exciting opportunities for multilingual Customer Support Agents for one of our Global clients based in Cork, Ireland.
German native level language skills is a must.
- Provision of an excellent support experience to Voxpro customers users via email, via phone and chat
- Investigate and research user issues and identify and escalate bugs so they can be resolved as quickly as possible
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve the way we do things
- Advocate for users and pass ideas and best practices on to the rest of the team
- Update the internal knowledge base when you discover something new
- Establish effective working relationships with team members.
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally will have third level education in one of the following; Journalism, Visual Communications, Computer Science/ Web Design, Linguistics/Languages, Humanities, Commerce, Finance
- Previous customer support experience
- Previous sales experience desirable
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Ability to work with systems you may not have come across before
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working with computers
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best customer experience
- Competitive salary
- Free Onsite Gym
- Tenure based VHI Healthcare
- Free Staff carpark
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Sports and social events
- Bus tax saver scheme
- Tenured based pension, paid maternity & paternity cover
- Free onsite doctor
- Free onsite therapies (Massage, Reiki)
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.