Job Title: German Inside Sales Representative
Contract or Perm: Permanent, Full time
What will you do?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to move forward in your Sales Career? Or maybe you want to take your first step into Sales and gain experience? Our exciting client is looking for experienced German speaking professionals to expand their Account Management team
The Inside Sales Representatives are the trusted advisors for each of their clients. You will have an intimate understanding of how their business works and what your clients' needs and goals are, aligning them with the necessary resources to achieve them. You are responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of clients. Some of your clients will be new while others may have been working with the compompany for several years. You are responsible for driving and developing new accounts while retaining and growing existing accounts.
Overall service responsiveness to accounts, utilizing your written, verbal communication and presentation skills, using creativity to solve problems is the key in building long term relationships.
* Fluency in German
* Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in sales or client relationship management, building relationships with key decision makers, or related experience
* General understanding of marketing and advertising activities
* Strong persuasive negotiation skills with experience of converting calls into sales
* Ideally experienced in advertising sales and promotional product industry, but not essential
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
* An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
* Eligible to work full time in Ireland without sponsorship
Here's what you will do:
* Act as primary contact and advocate for new and existing clients
* Acquire a thorough understanding of your clients' needs and requirements through effective and consistent communication (telephone and email)
* Expend the relationship with existing clients by continuously proposing marketing campaign solutions that meets their objectives
* Act as a business partner while regularly educating, advising and informing your clients on marketing products, corporate merchandise, marketing trends and new campaign strategies
* Make recommendations on the best utilisation of your clients' advertising budgets
* Keeping clients up to date of new product launches, various special offers available and marketing campaign packages
* Develop trusted relationships with existing clients portfolio ensuring a strong retention rate
* Maintain revenue base by managing account renewals
* Grow portfolio through higher value sales
* Achieve weekly KPI's by reaching set target
* Build strong relationship with internal departments to maximise clients satisfaction
* Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that internal business processes, systems and ways of working are optimised and improved
* Participation in new product projects, when required
* Responsible for sample distribution of new promotional products to client base and follow up for potential sales and marketing campaign opportunities
* Consulting on promotional message on each individual product and campaign - each product and client image is unique and therefore require a customised and creative approach
* Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
* Attractive relocation package
* Excellent salary - great work is rewarded!
* Continuous coaching and mentoring
* Career development program
* Free parking for your car and bike!
* Subsidized canteen
* Amazing employee referral program so you can bring your friends
* Discounted gym membership
* Orientation Assistance including Accommodation assistance, revenue, bank account set up
* Multicultural environment
* Sports and Social club
* Weekly payroll
* Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
* No Weekend and No Shift work