About the Job
German Speaking Consultant (Contracts Negotiator)
Our client is a multinational site development and real estate optimisation company serving the telecommunications industry since 2003.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international, fast growing work environment in Dublin City Centre.
Renegotiating contracts with existing clients.
There is NO COLD CALLING and all leads will be provided.
The role requires sales assertiveness and great customer focus.
- Native level German and proficient English language skills essential.
- Great communication skills and an eagerness to learn
- Highly self-motivated and performance orientated
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Inside sales experience is a plus
- Desirable however not required: reading legal and/or real estate documents
- €25k base salary, OTE €40k + uncapped commission
- Permanent contract after 6 months probation
- Continuous training and development
- Extra days holidays for length of service
- Gym membership
- TaxSaver tickets
- Health and dental cover
- and more…
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.