German level peaking Consultant, Processor and Administrator roles - native level or fluent only
Our client is a multinational site development and real estate optimisation company serving the telecommunications industry since 2003.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international, fast growing work environment in the EU headquarters in Dublin's city centre.
Sales Role: Renegotiating contracts with existing clients. There is NO COLD CALLING and all leads will be provided.
The role requires sales assertiveness and great customer focus. Inside sales experience is a plus.
Processor Role: Excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to review and compare data for deficiencies. Customer service, data entry and/or quality control experience is recommended and preferred. Detail-oriented and organised. Proficient in Microsoft Outlook (including email and calendaring), Word and Excel.
Administrator Role: Supporting Lease Processors and Lease Consultants with frequent requests to ensure leasing contracts can be negotiated and drafted. Data entry of sensitive information with great attention to detail. Working with Excel
- Fluent in English and excellent German language skills - native level or fluent
- Great communication skills and an eagerness to learn
- Highly self-motivated and performance orientated
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Inside sales experience is a plus
- Desirable however not required: reading legal and/or real estate documents
- Permanent contract after probation
- Continuous training and development
- Extra days holidays
- Gym membership
- TaxSaver tickets
- Health and dental cover
- and more…
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.