Temporary Grade V Clerical Officer
Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for Grade V clerical officer in Clonskeagh. This position will be coordinating a new programme which is being launched, the position is set to run for between 12 - 14 months.
The role of the coordinator will be to manage and coordinate the successful delivery of the specified Programme across CH East as a proof of concept funded for a specified period of 12-14months.
- Communication and programme promotion.
- Seek opportunities to promote and advocate for the Programme; foster links with key sign-posters such as clinicians, GPs, health & social care professionals, key voluntary sector bodies, community resources etc. Link with agencies for engaging with promotional events hosted by them.
- Recruit participants for the programmes using established processes and devising other innovative recruitment initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a list of participants for the programme to inform delivery schedule.
- Management and administration of programme
- Administer the implementation of the Programme in the specified areas in compliance with the CDSMP Licencing criteria.
- Schedule programmes with consideration of demand/waiting list, availability of Tutors, budget, facilities, licence capacity, risk and others.
- Maintain resource table content for each programme delivered, ensuring materials on display are relevant, in line with HSE policies and evidence based.
- Maintain database of Programme participants ensuring adherence to GDPR criteria.
- Human resource management
- Foster a positive communication approach with Tutors to ensure they feel valued and their feedback is respected and where feasible responded to.
- Organise and recruit for a standardised 4 day Stanford Tutor training event as required so as to develop a CH East tutor repository.
- Plan for development, maintenance and expansion of Tutor numbers in CH East, to ensure sustainability into the future.
- Link with other CDSMP licensees nationally to avail of training opportunities as well as to provide peer support and learning.
- Budgetary management
- Manage budget, including expense claims, routine outlay & materials, training costs etc. and work with CH East self-management support coordinator to ensure project runs within budget.
- Measurement and progress reporting
- Distribute (via Tutors) and collate week-6 feedback forms from participants and maintain records of these, ensuring general data protection records (GDPR) compliance.
- Submit periodic e.g. quarterly activity reports to the SMS coordinator for communicating to the Head of Service HWB.
- Seek feedback and guidance about the Programme from stakeholders such as referring clinicians like dietitians and physiotherapists as well as programme participants.
- Prepare and submit a final report at the end of the project
- Service delivery improvement
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Stanford Chronic Disease Self-Management Programme model and the fidelity guidelines as outlined in the Programme Administration Manual.
- Identify and act on areas of feedback received to ensure better delivery, engagement and promotion of the programme in CH East
Hours of work: 4 day week working 29.6 hours.
Rate of Pay: €21.85 per hour
- A minimum of three years' relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills including word and excel
- Experience dealing with projects and various stakeholders in person and by telephone
- Experience of handling correspondence and keeping records
- Excellent attention to details
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- On going temporary assignment
- €21.85 per hour
- Located in Clonskeagh
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.