Grade VI Communications Specialist - Dublin 18
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector organisation experiencing a period of significant change and transition at this time. As part of this change they are implementing a major business transformation programme involving the introduction of SAP across their finance function and require a Communications Specialist who will contribute to the delivery of this programme.
This post will be offered as a 1 year contract with a salary of €47,589 (Grade VI) and the successful candidate will be based in Dublin 18.
Reporting to the Change and Communications Manager, the purpose of this role will be to assist with supporting the operational delivery of the change management activity, maximising the adoption of strategies and minimising resistance.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support the delivery of change, communications and training related collateral and deliverables
- Promote the project to stakeholders via an integrated campaigns approach
- Support and coordinate the preparation, planning, content generation, design, production and printing of high quality internal and external publications, such as brochures, fact sheets, reports, video clips and information materials, including bespoke presentations
- Design and create graphics using digital software (PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, email marketing software and more) for use in communications & change management initiatives
- Support the activation of all central communications activities including content management and information uploading to Internet and Intranet pages
- Assist with content management and appropriate messaging in relation to social media, presentation software and survey tools
- Support development of proactive stakeholder engagement plans and strategies
- Attend and coordinate meetings and other events onsite and offsite as required
- Support the development and implementation of communications plans and strategies
- Contribute to the evaluation of campaigns and initiatives
- Ensure accurate attention to detail and consistent adherence to procedures and current standards within area of responsibility
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Significant experience in one or more of the following elements: corporate communications, digital content development, managing digital promotional channels, public information materials, campaign management, media relations or public relations
- Significant experience in an online content and communication infrastructure development role
- Extensive experience in the production of professional reports and documents for online and offline publication
- Extensive experience of working on multiple tasks and the delivery of communication projects in a deadline driven environment
- Experience of designing and using digital software (PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, email marketing software and more) for use in communications & change management initiatives
To be considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your cv for review in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.