Grade VI SAP Trainer
Grade VI SAP Trainer - Public Sector
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector organisation experiencing a period of significant change and transition at this time. As part of this change they are implementing a major business transformation involving the introduction of SAP across their finance function and require and require a SAP Trainer who will provide training on the full range of SAP modules being implemented
This position will have the following responsibilities:
- To lead and manage assigned personnel where relevant
- Deliver the end-user training activities
- Complete work stream deliverables, timelines and objectives
- Execute training programs
- Train on support tools and system environments
- Train on the new system functionality and business processes
- Develop training standards and tools
- Develop and implement role-based curriculum
- Build and deploy associated courses
- Coordinate training activities with process teams
- Deliver pre and post go-live training as appropriat
- To carry out any duties as may be assigned by line manager
- To deputise for line manager as required
- Manage and report on KPIs
- To take on additional duties as relevant as advised by the Change and Training Lead
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Experience of SAP system modules functionality and integration
- Experience in delivering presentations to staff, customers or other groups
- Experience of developing and publishing training course content or similar documentation, as relevant to the role
- Experience of working with senior managers and with multiple internal and external stakeholders, as relevant to this role
- Experience in supporting the management of change management programme/s in a complex working environment, as relevant to the role.
This permanent position will be located in Dublin 18 and will be offered on the first point of the Grade VI salary scale (€47,589).
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for review in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.