Graduate Accounts Handler
Client Services Support | Belfast | £18,000 - £20,000
Role: Junior Account Handler
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 plus pension, private medical holidays and exam support
This global insurance broker, one of Northern Irelands' leading firms, has been providing a range of innovative insurance services to their clients for over 30 years.
Grafton team are working with them to recruit a Junior Account Handler to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a truly unique opportunity for a recent graduate or an experienced customer service professional to join this established insurance broker as they continue to grow their Belfast presence. If you are seeking a long term career opportunity by joining a firm who strive to hire and develop the best talent locally, then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
- Working within a team to provide excellent client service to a number of clients.
- Supporting a busy team in every aspect of client, market or internal service delivery.
- Responding to clients on insurance and market information as required.
- Basic account handling.
- Support Account Executives to enable them to grow their client account.
- Negotiating renewal terms on specific classes of business, dealing with clients and markets
- Assisting Directors / Account Executives / BDE's in marketing new business prospects.
- Assist in providing an efficient, professional and friendly claims service to nominated clients.
- Use of tailored IT systems.
- Support the development of further business opportunities through service opportunities.
- Dealing with other parts of the wider Willis Group to provide the best opportunities and services on behalf of clients.The Person:
- Ideally suited to a recent graduate looking to forge a career or someone with 1-2 years relevant customer service experience.
- No previous insurance experience is required, however it would be an advantage to have some knowledge.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Computer Literate - MS Office, PowerPoint, word and excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- £18,000 - 20,000
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the link below.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.