Graduate Project Engineer
Location: County Antrim
Grafton recruitment has been retained to recruit a Graduate Project Engineer for a global, leading manufacturing firm based in County Antrim. The company is recognised globally for their expertise in a highly technical area. They are also widely known as an exceptional local employer.
Reporting to: Project Engineering Manager
- To support the Project team in the achievement of departmental goals and objectives
- Develop and implement processes to launch new products.
- Assist with introduction of procedures, which ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and practice when required.
- Assist with cost and process estimation for new products (RFQ).
- Assist the Sales department in Engineering (Business Development Group).
- Assist with the design and implementation of quality systems that satisfy customer rating requirements.
- Research new technology to improve process and reduce quality defects.
- Assist Manufacturing in efforts to reduce variability and increase productivity.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customer counterparts.
- Ensure compliance to Health and Safety Practice.
- Support 5S and lean manufacturing both in new and existing areas.
- Create technical specification for equipment and tooling.
- Manage and control capital and tooling budgets.
- Participate in information sharing, team working and Continuous Improvement programs.
- Comply with the Company Environmental Policy and requirements of the Environmental Management System, both in normal and emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Third level qualification in an engineering/ technical discipline
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Ability to see activities through to completion
Interested Graduate Project Engineer's who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Graduate Project Engineer, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster, now on 02890 323 333 or 07976 985386