Job Title: Graphic Designer
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5pm (Monday to Thursday) 8.30am - 4pm (Friday)
Grafton Specialist recruitment are currently recruiting a Graphic Designer to work for a top manufacturing company based in Co Antrim. This position offers long term career aspirations with a company that has experienced significant growth in recent years.
Reporting to: Head of Design
The successful candidate will be responsible for all Graphic Design related duties including magazine and brochure designs, price books, branding logo's etc… Will be working along side the Marketing team and Digital Designer. This role offers somebody the opportunity to develop and learn new skills including CGI, Cinema 4D etc.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Working independently or as part of the wider marketing and design team.
- Design magazine layouts, advertisements, brochures and all other product collateral.
- Prepare files for print, liaising with printers directly, if required.
- Brand creation and development.
- Uphold all current guidelines within our brand portfolio.
- Product photography and image manipulation.
- Illustration of products and components.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required from time to time.
- Qualification in a designed based subject
- At least 1-2 years' experience in similar, diverse design role.
- Proficient in core Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator).
- An impressive portfolio of work.
- Knowledge of 3D Software Packages
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D or alternative skills
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package, the opportunity to work in an exciting fast moving Manufacturing business who supply the global market.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.