Group Exercise Coach
The Client: Local Government body based in Co Down, serving local residents.
The Role: Post-holder will deliver fitness coaching to a range of grouped individuals at various levels of ability, and will assist in the delivery of the Group Exercise Programme at Leisure Facilities.
Hours of work: 1 hr per week (Fri 10.30am - 11.30am)
- Qualification in Exercise to Music or equivalent qualification - specifically a Pilates (Level 3)
- Committed team player, honest, loyal, and trustworthy.
- Keen to develop and continually improve both on a personal level and in terms of contributing to the performance of the post
- Evidence of continuing professional development and/or membership of professional body
- Experience in the delivery of group exercise fitness classes.
- Knowledge of current coaching techniques
- Ability to lead & work as part of a team
- Rate of Pay: £14.96 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.