Group Regulation Economist
At Grafton Recruitment we have an opportunity available for a Group Regulation Economist to join a dynamic and prominent energy company experiencing huge growth at this time.
The successful candidate will join a challenging, fast-moving, collaborative and team-oriented work environment driven by performance. Knowledge and continual development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- As a Group Regulation Economist, you will be responsible for leading economic thought in respect of the business's regulatory revenue controls and overseeing the delivery of that thought leadership through the revenue control process
- Provide regulatory economic leadership and input to the revenue controls for the business
- Assist in shaping the regulatory strategy for maximum effectiveness and ensure alignment with the business strategy to achieve optimal outcomes
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A degree in Economics or a closely related discipline
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in an economic/analyst role, in a multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities, coupled with the ability to make reasoned judgements based on available information
- Ability to draft documentation in a rational, evidence-based, clear and concise
- Ability to guide, persuade and influence others through developed skills of communication and diplomacy
- Knowledge of and experience in regulated price/revenue controls gathered within a regulated utility, regulatory or consultancy environment
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €65.000 - €75,000 (DOE) along with an attractive benefits package. To be considered please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.