The Client: Local Government body based in Co Down, serving local residents.
The Role: To be responsible for developing & implementing a comprehensive & structured programme of gymnastics coaching. To promote physical wellbeing & improved health through gymnastics coaching activities.
Hours of work: 10 hrs per week
- Current UKCC Level 1 qualification or equivalent
- Experience of coaching recreational gymnastics in a structured environment to include keeping records & organising competitions
- Experience of coaching a range of abilities & age groups (i.e. beginners to competition level)
- Knowledge of current coaching techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people including parents, children & members of the public
- Ability to lead & work as part of a team
- Ability to work evenings & weekends according to the requirements of the post
- Ability to work across a range of gymnastic classes in different leisure facilities
- Must be willing to undergo an Enhanced AccessNI check
- A current recognised First Aid certificate (e.g. British Red Cross, St Johns Ambulance, Order of Malta)
- Rate of Pay: £8.47 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.