Our Client, a Large Public Sector require a Gymnastics Coach to join their team based in Ballymoney
Role : Gymnastics Coach
Location : JDLC, Ballymoney
Hours of work : Mondays : 4pm - 8pm
Main Responsibilities :
- In accordance with personal qualifications and role within the Unit, ensure the effective and positive delivery of the Service Unit Activity Programme in line with the level of instruction required, Customer needs and Service objectives.
- Carry out administrative duties in relation to the activity programme as deemed appropriate for the particular service provided as and when required.
- Adherence to standard operating procedures including all Council and Centre policies / procedures and knowledge of the emergency action plans relevant to each facility.
- When required, and following adequate training, assist with the safe handling, erecting, dismantling and storage of equipment required for the activity / class.
- Responsible for ensuring accidents / incidents are dealt with efficiently and promptly while accurately recording details in respect of potential insurance claims. Relating all details of incidents to Line Managers when necessary.
- Report any defects or damage to equipment or building to appropriate personnel in order to ensure problems are dealt with and do not pose a risk to other employees and/or customers.
Essential Criteria :
- British Gymnastics Level 1 Coaching qualification
- Current membership of British Gymnastics
- Protecting Children training within the last 3 years
- At least 6 months experience of coaching young people
- Must be Access NI Enhanced.
Desirable Criteria :
- First Aid qualification (Public).
- Have attended Safeguarding Young People workshop
If you are interested and meet all Essential Criteria please apply via the link.