Hard Services Manager | Pharmaceutical | Dublin North
My client is seeking to recruit a Hard Services Manager for their site in Dublin North. The overall function of this role is to ensure respect of the site related contracts and all stakeholders' satisfaction, complying with country laws, site specific guidelines and all related regulations. Contribute to the site revenue and profit growth with additional activity opportunities and operational improvements.
- Implementing best practice within the organisation.
- Identification of potential operational risks and possible consequences.
- Ensure compliance in all areas with client requirements
- Tracking of SLA performance throughout the month.
- Ensure services are completed to client satisfaction, complete follow up internally or with sub contractors where necessary in a timely, effective and efficient manner. Where necessary review of contracts with external parties and SLA requirements.
- Review scope of work to ensure all areas are met and where necessary develop action plans for close out of any gaps identified.
- Arrange and supervise training of site personnel.
- Manage safe work plans, emergency response plans and mitigation plans, including business continuity and critical supplier identification and mitigation.
- Ensure compliance of all activities with laws, guidelines and relevant regulations and client procedures.
- Guarantee at least a strict application of all regulatory and internal requirements in terms of QEHS according to the IPPC licence
- Supervise and promote Continuous Improvement, including enhanced focus on self performance
- Ensure to communicate in due time all relevant information to Operations Manager
- Completion of monthly metrics meeting for site, along with updated presentation
- Supervise Operations covering all sub-contractor work and may from time to time extend to soft, pharma and QEHS services, a deal of flexibility is required in the role
- Manage O&M Technicians and Engineers: ensure staff have the necessary skills, training to carry out the work; provide technical expertise and guidance to technicians.
- Role holder also has MRO stores responsibility and CMMS Admin Responsibility with relevant teams reporting into this function.
- Supervise execution of PM plan and log-in into the CMMS
- Manage Safety Work plan.
- Completion of all training, CAPA's, Investigations etc assigned on time.
- Implement actions for continuous safety improvement
- Management of services budget to ensure the services under their control are delivered within budgets set at the outset.
- Ensuring plan in place for all shutdown activities
- Sub Contractor Management
Experience and Skills Required:
- Degree (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) preferred
- Management experience essential
- Experience with O&M acquired in pharmaceutical, electronics or chemical industry
- Experience in Project Management
- Budget responsibility exposure
- Strong knowledge of production equipment and site utilities, certifications and control and safety procedures
- Experience in Maintenance of Installations for Energy Production and Utilities
- Competitive Salary
- 8am - 4.30pm
- Career progression
- Canteen on site
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.