This global insurance broker, one of Northern Irelands' leading firms, has been providing a range of insurance services to their clients for over 30 years.
Grafton Specialist team are working with them to recruit a Head of Client Services to operate from their Belfast office.
This is an excellent role for an experienced professional to join this established local broker where you will have an immediate impact and say in the business operations. If you are keen on joining a firm who are committed to providing Northern Ireland with Insurance Solutions which are valued by individuals, families and businesses then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
This role is to support the Head of Office to organise and oversee the daily operations of the Belfast office including developing systems, procedures and documentation to support the continuing growth of the business.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Lead and motivate in the end to end client service delivery, ensuring the highest possible levels of service through the ongoing management, training and coaching of associates to meet current and future requirements.
- Promote and enhance a culture of client first service within the office to ensure consistent delivery of excellent client service.
- Monitor teams performance against operational performance indicators and provide timely management information to assist decision making.
- Work with teams to identify root causes of any service short comings and/or breaches in service delivery and the work to resolve and address these.
- Ensure that standardised policies, procedures and service standards are understood and followed so that all aspects of risk management, information security, legislation and regulation are managed effectively.
- Facilitate the teams achievement of specified goals & targets.
- Works closely with HR to ensure, professional development and training standards are achieved for each team member.
- Assist with performance management and objective setting.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Insurers.
- Support the development of further business opportunities through service opportunities.
- Ideally you will be educated to a degree level and have over 5 years working in a similar role, preferably within the insurance industry.
- Excellent management and leadership skills, with a proven track record of delivering excellent levels of client service.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement.
- High levels of business and financial acumen with an understanding of company strategy, operating environment and business objectives.
- Awareness of the latest available technology to support the operational functions.
- Strong skills in problem solving, planning and budgeting.
- An in-depth knowledge of operational best practice and experience of implementing processes, procedures and standards in an operational role.
- Ability to be able to deliver key company metrics and measures.
- Experience of maintaining control of and managing change.
- Highly competitive basic salary.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.