Grafton HR are delighted to be partnering one of Northern Ireland's biggest and fastest growing manufacturing companies.
As part of the growth and planned expansion, the organisation is excited to take the first step by implementing a build out of their current HR function, which will result in a number of new and highly exciting opportunities, including a new Head of Employee Relations position.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to play a key role in the future of the organisation, in a newly shaped HR team and in a business striving to position itself as one of UK & Irelands "Employers of Choice".
The role will lead the TAS management in developing a constructive and engaged workforce within an effective employee relations framework and up to date and maintained policies, processes and guidelines. It will facilitate effective communication and consultation and ensure an avenue for articulating employee preferences and facilitating 'win win' scenarios. It will remain abreast of any future or current employment law requirements and ensure compliance in line with the best interests of the employees and the business objectives.
- Actively contributing to the development and implementation of the HR and ER strategies and plans and supporting the development of a business aligned, transformational people strategy;
- Providing ER leadership, coaching and coordination across the HR and management workforce - on policy and employment law procedures such as discipline, grievance, EEO, harassment etc;
- Applying appropriate consultation, communication and change management tools and techniques to bring about effective organisational and cultural change across the business in close collaboration with the HR and management and in the development of employee agreements;
- Ensuring all documentation is compliant and fit for purpose, such as policies, contracts of employment, the employee handbook, the intranet etc
- Working with HR Business Partners and leadership to establish business enabling strategies to achieve business goals within legislative requirements, ensure compliance and mitigating employee related risks;
- Managing the strategy of planning, preparation and roll-out of parent company corporate programs and policies to ensure business needs and corporate time lines are met;
- Providing support, as a member of the HR&D team on projects, development activities and assessment centres as required.
- Ensures that vacancies are resourced effectively, liaising with the resourcing team to deliver
- Degree level qualification in human resources and / or industrial relations
- Project and change management expertise
- Employment law experience with demonstrated ability to succeed within a complex industrial relations environment (NI & UK) including TUPE
- Change management experience in complex, multi-site environments
- Experience in the design and delivery of strategic people programs in a business/commercial environment
- Previous experience in delivering executive level coaching
The package will reflect the nature and level of the role to ensure the very best appointments are made
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Conal at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.