Health & Fitness Officer
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
- To Provide and maintain a quality customer service, including devising and delivering health and fitness instruction programmes, centre-based coaching classes and the health wise, GP referral and cardiac rehab programmes
- To ensure facilities are clean and well prepared, all relevant equipment is serviceable and properly handled/set up/taken down.
- All Health and safety and hygiene standards to be maintained at all times in accordance with the current quality system and relevant legislation
Hours of work: 18.5 hrs per week
- Five GCSE passes at grade A-C, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- A minimum of two years' experience in lifestyle and fitness testing and health promotion within the leisure industry
- Possess a recognised and current coaching qualification in all of the following areas:
- Fitness or GYM Instruction Level 2
- Group Cycling
- Additional coaching qualification
- A recognised lifeguard award
- A recognised qualification in coaching TRX or Boxercise
- Experience in the operation of a computerised booking/cash system
- Rates of Pay: £10.14 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.