Health & Safety Advisor
The Client: Located in Newry, the company are one of the top veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturers, supplying countries globally.
The Role: To assist the company in meeting and exceeding its legal obligation with regard to all health and safety regulations. To assist the EHS manager and team in establishing standards and policies of H&S in all areas of the factories, and to assist in their implementation (Policy setting). To advise and liaise with Managers, Supervisors and employees on all sites as to the necessity and implementation of these standards (Communicating & Training). To ensure through regular assessment and monitoring that the above standards are being maintained (Audit & Inspection). Feedback non-compliance issues and agree actions to become compliant (Discipline and Enforcement).
Hours of work: Full-time
- At least 3 years previous H&S experience within a Manufacturing/Engineering environment
- Knowledge of current and impending legislation and implications
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the credibility and energy to make an immediate impact at all levels
- Competent in MS office applications
- Desirable Criteria
- Supervisory qualification or experience
- Previous H&S experience with the Pharmaceutical industry
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Excellent salary & performance-related bonus
- Free Life Assurance, Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, Healthcare plan, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Car Insurance, Perks Scheme
- Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.