Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Health and Safety Graduate at their site in Co Fermanagh/Co Cavan.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Health and Safety Graduate, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Assist in the development of the Corporate SMS in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 - establishing and documenting procedures and related documentation.
- Investigation and recording of Accidents / Incidents and regular updating of the Groups Accident / incident Database.
- Review, update, create and implement new and revised Health & Safety programmes and policies
- Ensure processes are fully compliant with legislation
- Monitoring of Contractors & Sub-contractors H&S documentation to assist in the Manufacturing groups PSDS & PSCS duties including Site inspections and reports.
- Compilation of Reports and Audits for internal, corporate and regulatory distribution.
- Carrying out hazard identification and risk assessments in consultation with employees/ supervisors.
- Assist with creating, documenting, updating and implementing safe working procedures.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 5pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful Health and Safety Graduate, will possess the following
- A third level qualification in a relevant Health and Safety/Environmental discipline
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and / or on their own initiative
- Excellent salary plus Bonus
- Free parking
Fantastic opportunity to follow a structured gradated programme which will provide you with an extensive insight into all Health and Safety activities across the company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV by clicking the button.