Health and Safety Officer
Our client in Dublin 12 are growing and are now recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer to manage H&S on site and also in the office. This is a full time permanent role with hours of Monday to Friday 0830 - 5pm and salary is €40 - €45k.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a construction background but this is not essential.
On a typical day you can expect to get involved in the following :
- Manage H&S on site and in the office
- Carry out site audits and safety meetings
- Develop method statements or SOP's where applicable Maintain records of safety statement or any other legal requirement from a H&S perspective
- Carry out training, toolbox talks and inspections
- Liaise with all contractors and management on site and in the office to enforce the laws and ensure all staff carry out all tasks both efficiently and safely.
If you have a demonstrable H&S background and relevant experience, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration and to discuss the role in greater detail.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.