Job Title - Healthcare Scheduler/Client Coordinator
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of permanent and temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Healthcare Scheduler/Client Coordinator in Dublin 12.
Our Client is healthcare service provider, specialising in 'direct to patient services' which include the dispensing and distribution of pharmaceutical products, homecare nursing services and sharps waste management, facilitating a unique turnkey solution for the delivery of hospital care in the patient's home.
The Role: Healthcare Scheduler/Client Coordinator
- Maintaining all records/correspondence/databases/documentation, electronic or other formats, in an accurate and legible manner within agreed policies
- Transport & resource planning
- Deal with assignment queries surrounding driver schedules
- Co-ordinate the field based team from the office
- Work as part of a team scheduling approximately 100+ visits per day
- Entering and updating assignments onto the company system
- Maintaining productivity and punctuality, while observing safety requirements
- Extensive tracking of assignments
- Checking discrepancies and updating schedule
- Consider and maintain cost effectiveness at all times
- Identify problems early and respond in a timely fashion
- Work collaboratively and co-operatively with multidisciplinary team, including nursing & pharmacy
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of route planning / scheduling
- Medical Background required
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under own initiative and make decisions quickly and effectively
In Return: Excellent Pay rate of €28,000 - €30,000
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company. Possibilities to apply for permanent positions within the company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.