The main purpose of the role is to provide a response maintenance heating repairs service on Social Housing projects within the greater Belfast area.
- Carry out domestic oil maintenance works
- Assist with the adherence to the Company quality standards
- Full completion of all gas certification and bench marking
- Maintain and care for all company tools
- To use appropriate safety equipment
- To wear appropriate clothing / uniform
- To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
- To be responsible for and take due care of the company van in accordance with the company car policy
- Material co-ordination
- Ensure accurate / timely completion of any relevant site based documentation electronically or paper based as per requirements of the contract.
- Carry out works as directed by the Service Manager to agreed quality standards
- Ensuring that the site is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Undertake all work to a high standard with minimal risk to Health and Safety
- To work with others and provide a courteous and considerate service to members of the Northern Ireland Housing Executive and their tenants.
- Any other reasonable management request
- Previous domestic heating experience
- Professional attitude & approach to work
- Polite & courteous
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing or Equivalent
- Valid CSCS card.
- Full clean driving license.
- OFTEC 101
- Previous social housing response maintenance experience.
- Experience in Fault Finding and Repairs
- Up to date relevant industry knowledge
- Company van
- mobile phone
- full time 37.75 hrs per week (Monday to Friday).
- Participation in after-hours call out rota is required
- £11.28 per hour PAYE
Successful applicants will need to be Basic access NI cleared, hold a current UK driving licence and valid CSR card.
For further information please contact Graham on 02890242824 / 07407734088 or submit your CV via the link.
Why use Grafton ?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.