Helpline Agents x 5 Healthcare | Short Term Contract | €12 per hour
The Client: Based in Blanchardstown, our client is a leading provider of healthcare products with a strong market presence in Ireland. Due to a period of growth, our client is seeking to appoint a number of helpline agents to support a temporary project. This project will run for 2-4 weeks and the successful candidates will be eligible to apply for other roles within the organisation.
The Role: As a Helpline Agent, you will be required handle a high volume of incoming calls and provide clients with the necessary information on products. Customer service and call handing experience is essential, however, full training would be provided.
Hours of work: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week) - Immediate Start!
Contract: Short term - 2-4 weeks but with a possibility of extension. Successful applicants may be considered for longer term roles within the business.
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 6-12 months call centre experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Hourly pay rate of €12 per hour (24k annual salary equivalent)
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
- Parking provided
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.