Are you an HGV Class 1 driver looking to join a market leading leading company based in Coleraine? Our client, a large FMCG company are looking to recruit an HGV Class 1 driver to join their team on a permanent contract.
Role: HGV Class 1 driver
£8.73 per hour + overtime @ £13+ per hour
- Daily checking of delivery vehicles including fridge and tail lift.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations.
- Following a specific route time schedule and making deliveries to customers.
- Handling delivery dockets, paperwork and cash.
- Communicating with transport office staff and the telesales team.
- Avoiding damages to stock through proper manual handling.
Skills and Experience Required:
- HGV Class 1/ Cat C Plus E licence with up to date cards including CPC
- Previous experience with HGV
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong work ethic and great attitude to work
- Be able to work using your own initiative
- The ability to adhere to and promote a health & safety culture within the company
What's on offer:
- Comprehensive on the job training.
- Overtime available at time and a half rate.
- Performance and On-Call bonuses.
- Paid Breaks.
- Weekly £15 phone allowance.
- Full PPE.
- Bank holidays at double time rate.
- Annual CPC training paid for by the company
- Staff discount.
If interested in this role and meet the relevant criteria, please attach your CV to the job advert or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Grafton team will be in contact.