Grafton are currently recruiting for a Belfast based client. Hours of work are 07.30am - 16.30pm Monday to Friday. All workers must complete an induction with company and have previous driving experience. Clean licence holders need only apply.
* Loading and driving duties
* Tacho-graph not always needed as vehicle stops and starts
* Automatic vehicle with full training given
* Task to finish
* Occasional Sat work 1 in every
- Full training will be given on all vehicles
- 1-2 weeks shadowing an experienced driver will be given, all
- Work wear will be provided by client ie: wet gear , coats etc.
- Task to finish is that if the run gets done earlier than 4.30pm you get to leave and be paid to 4.30pm.
- Immediate start is essential.
- Saturdays are paid at time and a half and Bank holidays paid at double time.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Kim on 02890 242824 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.