Based in Newry, our client is one of the leading providers of trenchless or No-Dig services in the UK and Ireland. They are early adopters of new equipment and techniques, and constantly maintain their position at the forefront of the technology curve.
Working Monday to Friday, daytime hours, you will be driving and operating tanker bespoke machines that suck and jet drainage lines, so the driving is only a small part of the role, but is namely to and from office to site locations. The operating of the machinery is the biggest part of the job hence why we call our vacancy HGV Driver/Operator.
- HGV Class II license
- Experienced driver
- Willingness to undertake training and learn new skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- Our client has a low turnover rate and rewards it's employees appropriately
- Opportunity to work with a respected, expanding company
- Chance to learn new skills and travel all over NI and ROI
Why use Grafton
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients. For further information please contact Aidan on 30251808 or email your up to date CV by clicking the button.