HGV1 Drivers - Weekend hours
Grafton are currently recruiting for our client within the Belfast area and we are looking to bring on board Class 1 drivers. The successful HGV driver (s) must have a Full Class 1 driving licence and drivers CPC.
This role is open for Candidates who can work weekends only
Salary: £13.50-£15.50 per hour
The Requirements: The Ideal candidate must have:
- A clean Class 1 HGV license
- CPC qualification
- Digi Tacho Card
- At least 1 years experience with driving heavy goods vehicles
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Should be able to complete a theory and driving assessment before being placed.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Loading & Unloading vehicles
- Adhering to health and safety
- Ability to work long hours
- Driving to various locations throughout NI
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
- Rate of pay £13.50 -£15.50 per hour
- Paid holidays
- Overtime paid
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have the necessary experience or for further information apply with your up to date CV by clicking the apply button.