Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary High Performance Coach in Goalkeeping to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months.
Pay rate: £18.17 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT3
Hours: 12 hours per week.
- Hold a National Governing Body recognised qualification in Goalkeeping Coaching
- A minimum of one years' experience (in the last 3 years) of working as a goalkeeping coach at club/regional /national level
- Experience of managing a team a team of goalkeepers at club/regional/national level
- An in depth knowledge of long term player development pathways, high performance planning and high performance coaching
- Proven organisational skills
- The Belfast Met Football Academy was established in September 2011 and currently has 60 full-time students ranging in age from 16-19. Students in the Academy are provided with world class Football Coaching and Ancillary services whilst studying on an internationally recognised academic programme. The Belfast Met Football Academy requires a temporary High Performance Football Goalkeeping Coach to provide coaching and technical support to the Academy Athletes and Teams.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland