Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a Hockey Coach to cover various locations across the Borough.
Role : Hockey Coach
Locations : Ballycastle / Ballymoney /Coleraine / Limavady
Hours of work : 9.30am to 12pm -
Monday - Ballymoney/ Tuesday - Ballycastle/ Wednesday - Coleraine/ Thursday - Limavady
Hourly Rate : £20 p/hr
Main Duties :
- Delivery of effective and efficient sports and leisure activities linked to the Healthy Living & Sport Service Unit Activity programme; involving the instruction, supervision and control of members of the public taking part in the classes and/or courses which make up the programme, enforcing Health and Safety regulations and standard operating procedures at all times.
- The post holder will be expected to provide high quality services through the development and effective use of Council resources.
- Responsible for delivering continuous improvement that provides effective and efficient service delivery with strong focus on tangible outcomes for the Service Unit Customers.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- Level 1 National Governing Body Coaching Award.
- At least 6 months experience of coaching young people.
- First Aid qualification (Public)
- Have attended Safeguarding Young People workshop
The successful candidate will be required to carry out an Enhanced Access NI Check.
If you are interested and meet all Essential Criteria please apply via the link.