Hospitality/Retail Coach | Belfast | £23,000 - £25,000
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking to appoint a Hospitality/Retail Skills Coach to join our sister company, an employability and skills organisation, on a permanent basis in the Belfast area.
Working both remotely and on site you will deliver one to one and group training and development to groups of apprentices, support the application of their skills and knowledge as well as support their line managers to maximise these new skills in the workplace. Delivering a professional, high quality service to our learners is key and is underpinned by quality procedures and Awarding Body requirements.
- Build strong professional relationships with the client's business areas and the employers to support the effective delivery and ongoing development of the programme.
- Maintain accurate reports and learner records.
- To provide learners with impartial information, advice and guidance to help them make informed decision to help achieve their goals.
- Build strong professional relationships with the client's business areas and Emerging Talent Team to support the effective delivery and ongoing development of the programme.
- Support the design and lead the delivery of high quality webinars and workshops to apprentices Liaise with the Professional Bodies to ensure compliance and quality with all of their requirements
- Manage costs to maximise profitability
- Constantly look for ways to improve the delivery of teaching and learning
- Design and deliver plans to develop the community of line managers - enhancing their experience of the programme
- Provide coaching to line managers to improve their effectiveness as line mangers of apprentices
- Schedule learning and development activities
- Provide coaching to apprentices to help them translate their learning and development into workplace competence
- Support the design of remedial and stretch activities for apprentices as appropriate
- Track apprentice performance against their individual learner journey and agree remedial action with line managers and the business where required
- Support the regular assessment of apprentice competence in the workplace
- Actively support apprentices to prepare for the summative assessment, project and presentation
- Support the design and delivery of the graduation ceremony
- Support the evaluation of the programme
- Previous experience in the Retail or Hospitality sector.
- Previous management/team leader experience within a related sector.
- TAQA or A1 or equivalent assessors award (if not already held to be achieved in post within agreed timescales).
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning sector (PTTLS), certificate of Teaching in the Life Long Learning sector (CTTLS) or similar teaching qualification.
- Level 2 qualification in Information Technology.
For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note that only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered.