Hotel Duty Manager | Permanent Role | Dublin City Centre
My client is seeking a candidate who is passionate about hospitality and is seeking the next step in their career. This exciting role will see you manage full operations on a day to day basis across 2 or more hotels/properties. This hands-on role will give you the full accountability for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of each property under your remit.
Main Duties of this Role:
- Coordinate and manage all operations on a day to day basis focusing upon customer satisfaction, sales, property appearance and employee relations.
- Working alongside Senior Group Managers in relation to staff performance
- Assisting in identifying new policies/procedures to ensure maximum profitability
- All responsibility for daily communication with staff, conducting regular meetings regarding performance
- Working with the revenue and marketing departments to manage all sales activities of the property and meet revenue objectives
- Identify potential business in the local market.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Hotel Management
- Solid understanding of hotel revenue
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Available for 5/7 days including weekends when required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Committed to delivering the highest level of customer service
- Attractive package
- Social activities
- Long Service Awards
- Excellent training and development
- Excellent career progression opportunities